Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Chocolate Chip Cookie

I was recently asked to share a good chocolate chip recipe. 

With all baked goodies, I always turn to Babycakes NYC, but if Gluten-free isn't your thing, I wanted to try another vegan recipe for you all.



But I do have to say, if any of you are in the NYC, LA or Disney World area (they replaced McDonalds there!) you need to get yourselves over to Babycakes. You won't be disappointed.

Here is a straight forward vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.  The only substitute you need is Earth Balance Butter.


As usual, I cut the recipe in half so we wouldn't have too many left overs. Big mistake. These went so fast that I didn't even get a chance to take a picture. It didn't help that when my parents came over to watch the girls and got their hand stuck in the cookie jar. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day Skyping or hanging out with the Cookie Monsters in your life! Happy Father's Day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment