Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cheesy Oozy Guacamole Bean Dip

is from the Kind Life and
is one of my favorite things to make
when Daniel and I are going to have a date night in,
or if we want a yummy snack food around the house.
It's pretty basic to make.
If I have left-over beans in the fridge 
I'll use those. If not, I grab a can of beans,
my least favorite way to go. But still yummy!


Spread beans on the bottom of an 8x8 in baking dish.



Monique can't wait to cook with us!
When that day comes, 
we are going to be crowded on my small counter! 


Mash avocados and mix with lime juice.
Spread evenly over the beans.


My cutie pie, climbing my leg 
and trying to get the camera. 


Mix taco seasonings with sour cream.


Spread over the avocados. 


Sprinkle sliced olives and diced tomatoes.
One of the main reasons Thérèse helps
me in the kitchen is so she can snack as she cooks!
Popping in a tomato. 


Sprinkle cheese on top. 
We used Daiya of course.


Bake and serve with tortilla chips!
Yum!


My hubby and I love munching on this!
My toddler doesn't so much because of all the spices. 
Fine by me! More for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment