Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore

I'm participating in my first ever link party! So, here is my outfit,  yo.


I love this outfit because it is so comfortable while being casual/nice.
Bonus: I got this skirt for $10! I love a good bargain. 
I'm sure I'm supposed to tuck it in, but tucking in terrifies my short waistline. 
It's nice to get into something that isn't running shorts or yoga pants. 

        I asked Daniel to take a picture of Athena and me. Monique photo bombed our picture. 



     I invited Monique into our photo. Forgetting how offended she was at not being asked in the first place, she got distracted and started to unbutton her blouse. 




     Blouse: Banana Republic, Skirt: Express, Sandles: Reef


   
Linking up to these blogs today:


2 comments:

Caroline Davies said...

Cute outfit! Love your striped tops and both of your daughters are so cute!
New follower!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Alisa Marie said...

Oh my goodness, such a cute outfit and your girls are adorable! I love the striped top, you can never go wrong with that! Congrats on your first ever link-up! Can't wait for you to link-up another outfit next week!

Alisa

Post a Comment